Saturday, November 24, 2007

Seal PT Body Camp in Body Mind Spirit Integration


There are two levels of entry: Boot Camp and Body Camp. Boot Camp is a two-week intensive, some might say exhaustive, mental and fitness training program. After finishing Boot Camp graduates may choose to continue in the ongoing “Lifers” program. The “Lifers” workout at 5:30 AM is intense (I would say grueling) and doesn’t leave time or energy for socializing.

Body Camp is billed as a four-week workout for those too injured or out of shape to complete Boot Camp. Body Camp graduates can join the “Navigators,” designed as an ongoing, easier program. I opted for the Body Camp, and It was hard work. And to my surprise, I liked it.

What a turnaround. I took two years of Air Force ROTC in high school so I could skip the required phys-ed classes, partly because I felt embarrassed about my body and partially because I hated the exercises. As a kid I did like to hike and ride horses when we lived in the country, but overall I was lazy. I would just as soon watch TV or read as to exercise. After years of neglecting my body I was disgusted with it. When I reached a weight of 320-plus pounds, when climbing a flight of stairs left me winded, I realized that if I was ever to be fit and trim (which I’d always dreamed of) exercise would have to become my friend.


Be Brilliant.


Love your way, ad


Alan Davidson, founder of
http://www.throughyourbody.com/
and author of Body Brilliance:
Mastering Your Five Vital
Intelligences (IQs)

http://bodybrilliancebook.com/bbb_movie/

Watch the Body Brilliance Movie

Dedicated to our healthy, happy, and prosperous world through the full enlightenment of every human being.

Through Your Body
1103 Peveto St.
Houston, TX 77019
713-942-0923

No comments: