Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stories come alive through the radio




I came across several radio interviews that I did promoting my book "Body Brilliance" and my work and I thought several of my readers out there might be interested. Enjoy!

Click here to listen to my interview with Michael Taylor of "A New Conversation with Men" about Overcoming Adversity with the Five Intelligences.

Click here to listen in as Francesca Gentille and I discuss Mastering the Laws of Sacred Sexual Attraction


And don't miss my November 28th, 2008 interview with Just Energy Radio! Click here to listen in.




Love your way... you are Brilliant!

Alan Davidson is the author of the Free report

"Body Breakthroughs for Life Breakthroughs: How to Peak Your

Physical, Emotional, Mental, Moral, and Spiritual IQs for a

Sensational Life"

available at www.throughyourbody.com

Alan is also the author of Body Brilliance:

Mastering Your Five Vital Intelligences (IQs)

http://bodybrilliancebook.com/bbb_movie/










No comments: